Welcome to Explore Village NepalWelcome to explore village Nepal Travel and Volunteer for wonderful volunteering and traveling program. explore village Nepal is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization working in the field of Education, Health, Women Empowerment, Children´s Rights, Environment, Ecology, Sustainable Agriculture, Community Development, Sustainable Development and Livelihoods through mobilizing volunteers. It aims to provide the interested volunteers immense opportunities to experience multi-aspects of Nepal, i.e. culture, geography, history, economy, society, environment, natural resources, flora and fauna, ecology, organic and sustainable agriculture,
Explore Village Nepal (EVN) are jointly organising a Charity Trekking Tour in Nepal in order to raise funds to support our orphanages which are essential for providing food, shelter, education and healthcare to disadvantaged children.
Adventure Home stay & Tour Program
Dear visitor, Are you interested to join home stay program or buy any Charity tours & trekking program?
We are provide volunteer placement opportunities in village include Teaching, Health, Sanitation and Environmental awareness for support, helping them to gain new skills to improve their lives.
Your contribution goes to:
- Education children
- Women training
- Community Health Post
- Community Water Resources
Please support this special village development program by joining us for three days (or more). Receive training in Nepali Language and culture, the host families are trained in health standards for foreigners, the Program runs Every Day or Weekend!
- This is non-governmental organization (NGO) sponsored program run by residents of Village. The majority of host families are in the village's lowest income level.
- 30% of your fee goes to a development fund for improving health, environment, and education in the village. 40% goes directly to your family, 20% to the trainer/guide and 10% goes to Organization.
- The village is located 20/35 km. East of Kathmandu, on the road to Bhaktapur / Dhulikhel. The village is also on the footpath to Aashapuri (Holy Place) and has views of the Himalayas on clear days.
- We request guests to pack only minimal necessities for their short stay and dress conservatively (no shorts or tank tops please).
Area of Himalayan Nepal principally occupied by the Gurung people and rarely visited by outsiders. [ View More ]
[ View More ]
[ View More ]